Tuesday 13 August 2013

~Hacked by the dolly~

Jess here
So today was worrying. The dolly hacked me and my best friend on movie star planet and in real, Sahra. So we were just chit chatting like we normally do untill sahra told me the dolly ahcked m, I was like are you kiddin me? is this a joke or something? there aint no hackers on MSP!!!! And then she told me that the dolly said that she was going to hack me. Then I got a bit worried but not to worried. Then theDolly/ wrote to me:
I was like how on earth did you find meh?
She doesn't know my friends, does she? NO!!!!
Anyway After i got logged out 2 million timees and changed my password 5 times i was finally safe.
But my friend's weren't!
The dolly put me in an angry face and i was just wearing shorts. But here are 2/5 of my f=hacked fiends....(they got hacked by TheDolly/)
Read the 2 last ones <---

Read his status
STAY SAFE PEOPLE!!!!

~jess




No comments:

Post a Comment